- Low Profile and Sleek Design creating a smooth, speedy and sustained glide which is rarely achieved in a sit-on top kayak.
- Engineered for all Water Environments is this sit-on top kayak whether you are offshore fishing or cruising on the lake with friends. This versatility is why this kayak is so popular, not just for anglers but for paddlers wanting a fast sleek kayak for easy paddling.
- Unique Clearview Window which is dual purpose as a storage bay for your live bait and also a viewing area to see below your kayak. This is fitted in reach of your seat in the centre hatch.
- SmartTrak Rudder System and Wear Strip on the bottom stern of the boat are two premium added features engineered to make these kayaks better than competitors.
- Kitted out of the All-Day Angler with 6 copper inserts to mount track rails and accessories like your fish-finders and transducers. Five fishing rod setup positions which includes three external fishing rod mounts and two trawling rod holders.
- Combination of 78cm width and Deep Groove hull create the ultimate stability. Not to mention the confidence to move around with this refined hull allowing efficiency on the water. This aquadynamic shape keeps the kayak tracking straight.
- Built-In Fish Finder Molded into the Hull so you can mount a range of brands of transducers.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled plastic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included
- 1 x Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Deluxe Kayak Seat
- 1 x Rudder System with Foot Controlled Operation
- 2 x Side and Rear Heavy Duty Carry Handles with Paddle-Saver
- 4 x Built in Trolling Rod holders with Rubber Covers
- 1 x 360 Degree Adjustable Rod Holder (2 Additional Insert Locations)
- 8 x Scupper Plugs for Drainage Holes
- 1 x In-Built Drink Holder
- Sit on Top Kayak Trolley
- Inflatable Life Jacket
- Kayak Carrier System
- Paddle Leash
- Kayak Wall Storage
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
|UV7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV7 = 7 years in full sun