Fishing Kayak offers the ultimate in brute in terms of offering a compact 3.3m length with serious load capacity
- In-Built Wheel to Transport the kayak with ease. Especially ideal for sand and grass when you are moving it from the side of the car to the beach or lake.
- The Ultimate in Storage Options with the super large front hatch and the two smaller hatches in arms reach offering space for all your gear.
- In-Built Removable Tackle Box is for those that are into serious organisation of the hooks and sinkers. Straight in front of your seat for easy access.
- Flat Hull with Slight Curvature offers the ultimate in primary stability. Especially important in Coastal Fishing with the secondary stability offering the design to handle choppy waters. This kayak is all about stability and manoeuvrability.
- A Generous and Wide Cockpit allows for ample room, being 86cm wide and 38cm high this profile combines to offer the most stable kayak in the market.
- Foot-controlled Rudder System allows you to steer the kayak through the water and find that perfect spot. This can be lowered from your seat as the locking cleat is at hands reach.
- Adjustable Foot-Rest Length to make sure you are getting a comfortable paddle stroke. These leg length adjustments are done by setting the latch in the correct position on side rails of the foot rests.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled platic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included
- 1 x Flipper Pro Kayak with Pedal Drive System
- 1 x In-built Transport Wheel
- 1 x Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Deluxe Padded Kayak Seat
- 1 x Rudder System with Foot Control Operation
- 2 x Heavy Duty Moulded-in Carry Handles
- 4 x Built in Trolling Rod holders
- 1 x 360 Degree Adjustable Rod Holder
- View our Video on the Kayak Paddling
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
UV7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV7 = 7 years in full sun