- V-Shaped Hull and Aquadynamic Shape allow the kayak to move quickly in the water and ensure straight tracking with minimal effort. Perfect for both fishing and recreational kayaking and most suited to lakes and rivers.
- Hard Chine and Pointed Bow combine to allow for speed and slice through the choppy water. Especially for compact kayaks the shape is vital to performance on the water. This snapper kayak is a stand out 3 metre sit-on top kayak that outshines other models in the market and it is all to do with the hull shape.
- UV Resistant Polyethylene Plastic is robust in nature and impact resistant. It is a material that is easily repaired and recyclable. To the kayaker this ultimately means it is unlikely to get easily damaged.
- Two Water Tight Storage Hatches to keep your essentials safe. It is important to look at the model of these hatches and go for a twist lock style as many clip styles break with use.
- 10 Years Selling this exact Snapper Kayak and a favourite amongst customers due to its versatility and affordability. A great kayak for all ages from children to adults with the moulded in grooved footrests allowing any paddler no matter the height the comfort to adjust your position.
- Be Aware of the Kayak’s Maximum weight capacity. This Kayak holds paddlers up to 120kg safely. If you are heavier than this than you will notice that you will lose your stability, and as you paddle the water will lap over the kayak. This is the same with any of these three metre kayak brands. We hear way to often how many different brands rate them to hold 130-150kgs and they simply won’t paddle well at all. We would rather be honest than sell kayaks to customers that will not enjoy paddling.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled plastic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included?
- 1 x Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Deluxe Kayak Seat
- 2 x Bow and Stern Heavy Duty Carry Handles
- 4 x Built in Trolling Rod holders
- 1 x 360 Degree Adjustable Rod Holder
- 1 x In-Built Drink Holder
- 6 x Scupper Plugs for Drainage Holes
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
|UV7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV7 = 7 years in full sun