Kayak Trolley – For Sit-in Kayaks
Specifications and Features
- Airless wheels – You will never need to pump up the wheels and can’t get a puncture
- Manufactured using rustproof anodized aluminium for durability
- 26cm diameter wheels manoeuvre over rough uneven surfaces
- Folds down for easy storage within seconds
- Integrated kickstand for easy loading
- Includes tie down strap to secure kayak to the trolley during transportation
How to use a kayak trolley
Do I need a kayak trolley and how do I know what style I need?
A kayak trolley or kayak cart makes it stress-free to get your kayak to the water. This is especially true with larger kayaks and most plastic kayaks that are heavy to carry without.
A Sit-in Kayak Cart is suited to any kayak without scupper holes (drain holes) and a Sit-on Kayak Trolley suits those with scupper holes.