SIT IN KAYAK KEY FEATURES
- Built for Comfort is our Sit-In Kayak with the profile being a more comfortable option then a sit-on top style. Your legs are in the kayak and fully covered.
- Combination of 78cm width and Rounded Edge Hull create an abundance of stability and the shape offers less water resistance and speed through the water. A rounded hull shape means it is more manoeuvrable in the water.
- Manageable Length and Weight of 22kg which offers a compact kayak that can be easily handled by one person. This Kayak holds paddlers up to 130kg safely, so suits a larger weight range when compared with the same length in a sit on top design
- The Adjustable Footrests make this easy to adjust to suit a range of paddler heights to get the most comfortable position. This style of kayak also suits larger paddlers as it holds more weight when compared to a sit on top design of the same length, this is due to the kayaks centre of gravity.
- Multiple Storage Compartments make this kayak versatile to take it for a day exploring with the large hatch at the rear and for those smaller valuables the twist lock waterproof storage hatch in front of the seat ensure you have somewhere for everything.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled plastic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included?
- 1 x Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Deluxe Kayak Seat
- 1 x Rudder System with Foot Controlled Operation
- 1 x Adjustable Footrest System
- 2 x Bow and Stern Heavy Duty Carry Handles
- 2 x Built in Trolling Rod holders
- 1 x In-Built Drink Holder
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
|UV7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV7 = 7 years in full sun