Delivery and Shipping
Stand Up Paddleboards
- Our SUP Boards are shipped direct to your front door. NOT a depot where you need to collect them
- We use 2 different SUP couriers dependent on time constraints and your location. We use Toll Ipec for those that live in regional areas and also those that require a board urgently. We dispatch these boards within 24 hours of the order being received. Our smaller private contractors who we have been using for many years, service mainly the East Coast of Australia from Adelaide to Cairns. They are our preferred contractor and are small business operators who take such good care of the products. They do many runs each week but at busy times can take a little longer. A few extra days is well worth the reassurance of a safe delivery. Another benefit is the private contractor will always contact you before delivery so you will know when the board will arrive. Toll Ipec do not usually phone but will leave the board in a safe place
- All Boards come bubble wrapped with cardboard reinforcement around the entire SUP for protection. Also they are placed in a large cardboard box for transportation.
- We use various couriers for our kayaks, the most common is Toll Ipec. If we are sending kayaks to regional areas we DO NOT usually send these with Toll as they charge high fee. Instead, we send these with private contractors, who can take longer due to the run schedule they are doing that week you order, so please keep this in mind. But the benefit is the private contractor will always ring before delivery so you know the time it will arrive.
- All Kayaks come bubble wrapped with cardboard around the hull and a sheet of plastic around the entire kayak for added protection. All accessories are packaged in this wrap so please be aware as you are unwrapping these items.
Softboard and Surfboards
- These items are all sent through Toll Ipec and all can be tracked for peace of mind. We send these items within 24 hours.
Accessories – SUP, Surf and Kayak
- All accessories are dispatched within 24 hours of you ordering. These are sent with Australia Post E-parcel. If you are not home then you can collect from your local post office.
- We offer FREE transit insurance for all accessories lost in transit.
TRACK YOUR ITEMS HERE
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email and this will let you know your item is on the way. With Australia Post or Toll Ipec tracking details can be provided. Our private contractors do not have tracking systems, however we can provide updates if required.
Australia Post E-Parcel
Australia Post – Including ALL Kayak, SUP and Surfboard accessories
Includes all Surfboards and Softboards, Stand up Paddleboards and Kayaks to some areas
Click here for delivery locations and shipping rates.