Kids Paddleboard – A great low impact kid sup to learn paddle boarding.
- Full EVA deck with a layer of glass for added strength in the board and wooden stringers. This is only ever used in high end soft top boards. This is very important in a board.
- The Single Fin system enables ample tracking for surf conditions due to the rounded square tail
- Manufactured from a EPS Foam Core Blank
- A Slick White HDPE Bottom which allows the board to glide through the water
- The very important soft black bumper rail which is vital to the strength and impact of a board. When choosing a board make sure that a board has a soft bumper rail.
- The ergonomic finger handle is designed to be comfortable for easy carrying
- Designed with a self regulating vent plug to relieve the build up of pressure in the core of the board
- Lightweight 24kgs/sqm EPS high density core. The core is obviously the backbone of a board and so vital to the production of a quality SUP. Cheap Paddle boards do not last and so make sure a SUP has a high density core.
- Length – 7’10” x 29′ Wide x 4 1/5 Thick
- Volume – 110 Litres
- Capacity – 60kg