Funky SUPS offers a wooden stand up paddle board which will glide through flat water and perform well in surf conditions.
Paddleboard Design Features
- Funky SUPS offer a unique, colourful, fun, quirky range of stand up paddle boards. Hang these on your wall or take them out for a paddle, you will be happy with both.
- Designed for glide and stability as key features of this range. Achieved through the generous width which provides the floatation and a flat hull which ensures a smooth glide and adds to the surfing performance.A pulled in tail shape allowing the single fin enough grab to make the turn and the board easily manoeuvres. The full nose shape with a small amount of rocker allow ease of entry onto a wave. Also equipped with a flat mid section for loads of stability. This is truly a great all rounder board.
- Utilizing advanced compression technology molding, as a result offering the latest in manufacturing techniques. Funky SUPS have gone to the expense of producing molds which make all the Boards 30% stronger and 2kg lighter than the same volume board made by traditional methods. Quality is never compromised with building this range.
- With a hi-polish professional finish over the beautiful bamboo finish allowing a smooth glide as you easily swift through flat or choppy water. All boards are constructed using a 3 layer system of 6 once epoxy resin which makes them super durable and a hand polished high gloss finish.
Paddleboard Construction Features
- Compression Moulded – Boards are produced utilizing advanced compression technology (ACT) moulding, as a result offering the latest in manufacturing techniques. CMP have gone to the expense of producing moulds which make all the CMP Boards 30 percent stronger and 2 kg lighter than the same volume board made by traditional methods such as hand shaped boards. Created by using heat compression whilst in a tightly developed mould plug. The low density foam core is encased in bamboo during production improving the impact resistance. These boards truly encompass a state of the art technology using the finest epoxy resins and fiberglass.
- Eco Blanks – it is essential to understand the elements that make up the core (centre) of your board. This is the component that you cannot see but is vital as it is the backbone of the paddle board. CMP SUP Boards are manufactured using a single pressure EPS mold which leaves no foam waste. Key features include being environmentally friendly, they offer a stronger and lighter foam, 100% accuracy and consistent boards shape.
- Ergo Butterfly Handle – The most comfortable grab handle found on any paddleboard is our ergo butterfly carry handle. You will not have to worry about fingers cramping or weak leverage as this handle has a comfortable and superior grip. Not many boards have the ability to be picked up from flat on the ground. Always consider how you are going to carry the board, all our designs have the built in carry ergonomic grab handle.
- Kevlar Infused – All our paddleboards are reinforced with Kevlar on the rails, nose and tail. This offers the board uncompromising strength on key components of the board.
What is included?
- Paddleboard – 10′, 10’6 or 11’2
- 10 Foot Legrope
- 8 Inch Centre Fin
- Heavy Duty Deck Grip
- Upgrade Options: Board Bag $50 and Carbon Fibre Paddle $100
- Free transit insurance – if your board is damaged in delivery we will replace it free of charge.
- Bricks and Mortar Stand up Paddleboard Store. Buy from a reputable Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. With a focus on quality Stand up Paddleboard range, they have been designing and producing these SUP’s since 2009 and distribute this paddle board range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale.
- If you prefer a Bamboo Paddle board in this same Funky SUP Range you may like our two other colours in this range Meet Shelby or Flower Power
Paddle Board Specifications
|10’||10”||32”||4’ 1/2”||170 Ltr||1 Box 8 Inch||Up to 85kg|
|10’6||10’6”||32”||4’ 1/2”||180 Ltr||1 Box 8 Inch||Up to 95kg|
|11’2||11’2”||33”||4’ 3/4”||210 Ltr||1 Box 8 Inch||Up to 120kg|