J Racks for Kayaks – Kayak Carrier
Have you got two kayaks to transport, this is the perfect system to create space on your roof rack. Each j bar kayak rack is designed to fit one kayak and is suitable for all types of kayak hulls including fishing kayaks, tandem kayaks or sea kayaks.
These J Racks for kayaks mount onto your existing roof racks, it is essential to have roof rack cross-bars for these to work.
The Kayak J Carrier Racks are supplied with all the fittings and adapters for ease of installation and are designed to fit most roof racks on the market. Manufactured using heavy duty aluminium, these are designed to be left on your car and with foam pads to protect your kayak whilst being transported.
Specifications and Features of J Racks for Kayaks
- This is the adjustable model so folds flat when not in use. Very important feature.
- Loading Capacity: 40 kg
- Product Dimension: 35 cm length x 16 cm width x 49 cm height
- Comes as a complete set of 2 to suit one kayak
- Adjustable angle from 1 – 180 degrees allows it to fit any shape craft
- Heavy duty aluminium, classy silver finish
- Durable rubber pads add protection for your craft
- Ultra lightweight and constructed using quality components
- Includes all the fittings and clamps so the kit comes complete
Alternate Kayak Carrier System
- You may like to consider the alternate style of kayak roof rack mounts, especially if you only have one kayak to carry, the kayak cradles are a good alternative.
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator. Located at Ulladulla, on the South Coast of New South Wales.
- We are happy to discuss your car roof rack system to see if these are suitable, call us anytime or send us an email with the details.
- Rodney is available anytime on 0408540820 to answer questions or to discuss your kayaking needs.
- We may not have the largest selection of kayaks and accessories, but after 10 years we sell quality not quantity.
- Design and Construction being of heavy duty aluminium. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control.
- Perfect for Any of our Kayaks from Small Single Sit on Top Kayaks to our Larger Family Tandem Kayaks.
Product Video on Installing a Kayak J Carrier
** Please note when viewing our video, this is to show how a J rack is installed. Some kayaks may need bow and stern tie down straps dependant on your kayak model. You should refer to your roof rack company specifications for further information and not just rely on our video.