Kayak Trolley for Sit-in Kayaks
Like most kayak trolley for sale these kayak cart essentially take the main kayak weight. This one is designed to be put at the centre of the rear end of the kayak and secured with a tie down strap so you can easily glide over rough surfaces. The large rubber pneumatic wheels make it easy to move over sand or gravel even if it is an uneven surface.
This has two solid airless wheels that ensures you never have to worry about punctures as these are airless. This kayak trolley for sale in Australia has this feature and for those that have had to get a tube back into a wheel know why these solid wheels are a quality component.
The kayak cart frame is manufactured from Rustproof aluminium and all the hardware is stainless steel.
Specifications and Features
- Airless wheels – You will never need to pump up the wheels and can’t get a puncture
- Manufactured using rustproof anodized aluminium for durability
- 26 cm diameter wheels manoeuvre over rough uneven surfaces
- Folds down for easy storage within seconds
- Integrated kickstand for easy loading
- Includes tie down strap to secure kayak to the trolley during transportation
Do I need a kayak trolley and how do I know what style I need?
A kayak trolley or kayak cart makes it stress-free to get your kayak to the water. This is especially true with larger kayaks and most plastic kayaks that are heavy to carry without.
A Sit-in Kayak Cart is suited to any kayak without scupper holes (drain holes) and a Sit-on Kayak Trolley suits those with scupper holes.
- You may like to consider our Sit-on Kayak Trolley