Kayak Trolley for Sit-in Kayaks
Like most kayak cart’s, they essentially take the main kayak weight. This one is designed to be put at the centre of the rear end of the kayak and secured with a tie down strap so you can easily glide over rough surfaces. The large rubber pneumatic wheels make it easy to move over sand or gravel even if it is an uneven surface.
This has two solid airless wheels that ensures you never have to worry about punctures as these are airless.
The kayak cart frame is manufactured from Rustproof aluminium and all the hardware is stainless steel.
Specifications and Features
- Airless wheels – You will never need to pump up the wheels and can’t get a puncture
- Manufactured using rustproof anodized aluminium for durability
- 26 cm diameter wheels manoeuvre over rough uneven surfaces
- Folds down for easy storage within seconds
- Integrated kickstand for easy loading
- Includes tie down strap to secure kayak to the trolley during transportation
Do I need a kayak trolley and how do I know what style I need?
A kayak trolley or kayak cart makes it stress-free to get your kayak to the water. This is especially true with larger kayaks and most larger plastic kayaks that are heavy to carry without.
A Sit-in Kayak Cart is suited to any kayak without scupper holes (drain holes) and a Sit-on Kayak Trolley suits those with scupper holes.
What Style of Kayaks is this Trolley Good For?
- Our 3 metre Sit in Kayak.
Alternate Products for Sit On Top Kayaks
- You may like to consider our Sit-on Kayak Trolley
Why Buy From Weekend Warrior Outdoors
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- Located at Berkeley Vale, on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
- We may not have the largest selection of kayaks and accessories, but after 10 years we sell quality not quantity.
- Design and Construction using heavy duty aluminium. We offer the highest quality build and ensure this with a superior quality control system.