Longboard Surf – Traditional Log
We all love a bit of tradition and this offers the classic longboard surfboard profile with enough volume to get onto those smaller rides and the perfect shape to do all the fancy foot displays. Not to mention how good this one looks displayed on the wall for a bit of memorabilia. Oh the good Old Days!
Design Features of our Longboard Surfboard
- The outline shapes with long parallel rails create the platform to be able to walk and do the fancy footwork and the rounded classic nose to hold its line when riding those long waves. A long single concave at the nose tapering into a double concave at the tail gives you hold for extended nose time. The flat section down the middle provides the glide to get you onto the wave.
- Featuring forgiving 50/50 rails that allow smooth transitional turns from the tail and bite on the wave face. Allowing any level of rider to experience the waves. This is the perfect board for clean and gentle open faces and a favorite for point and reef break riding.
- This is a classic smooth longboard surfboard where you will be practicing your footwork and enjoying for many years to come. The Ten Toes is a longboard classic.
- Fibreglass Longboard Surf– Our Fibreglass construction technique combines a lightweight EPS foam blank, wooden stringer, with the fibreglass cloth which has two layers on the deck side with an additional layer on the standing area for ultimate strength, which is finished with the high quality polish finish.
- Eco Blanks – it is essential to understand the elements that make up the core (centre) of your board. This is the component that you cannot see but is vital as it is the backbone a board. CMP SUP Boards are manufactured using a single pressure EPS mold which leaves no foam waste. Key features include being environmentally friendly, they offer a stronger and lighter foam, 100% accuracy and consistent boards shape.
- Reinforced Rails – All our Longboards are reinforced with Bamboo on the rails, nose and tail. This offers the board uncompromising strength on key components of the board.
What is included?
- 9’2 Longboard Surfboard Traditional Log
- Centre Fin System with 9 Inch Fin Included
- Bricks and Mortar Stand up Paddle Board Store. Buy from a reputable Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. With a focus on quality Paddle boards and Surfboards for sale, they have been designing and producing Boards since 2009 and distribute this range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale.
- If you prefer a more traditional longboard surfboard for sale with more volume, you may like our Ten Toes traditional log longboard.
Longboard Surf Specifications
|9’2 Longboard Surf||9′2||23||3″||72 Ltr||Single Fin Box||Beginner to Advanced|