Mini Mal Surfboard – Get your groove on with this super reliable Mini Mal
Design Features of our Mini Mal
- All Rounder Board -Not too small and not too big, a mid-length surfboard that shines in small to medium size waves. A fun and a reliable surfboard that combines the responsive turns of a short board with the flotation of a longboard. The full and generous nose to tail ratio provides stability in those smaller conditions. A beauty that regardless of your skill level, this cruiser has loads of paddle power and will glide effortlessly into waves. This is helped by the full and generous volume in the nose and tail providing loads of stability and allowing an easy take off.
- Performance Shape – Our design has a slight taper through the tail and a removable thruster fin system which combine to maximize maneuverability and a more controlled ride. The medium rocker and single concave bottom with the rounded square tail give the board its maneuverability. A beauty that regardless of your skill level, this cruiser has loads of paddle power and will glide effortlessly into waves. This is helped by the full and generous volume in the nose and tail providing loads of stability and allowing an easy take off.
- Glide Gracefully – With a hi-polish professional finish over the beautiful bamboo gloss allowing a smooth glide as you easily swift through the waves. All boards are constructed using a 3 layer system of 6 once epoxy resin which makes them super durable and a hand polished high gloss finish.
Construction Features of Mini Mal Surfboard
- Epoxy Mini Mal for Sale – Our epoxy construction technique combines a lightweight EPS foam blank, wooden stringer, with the fibreglass cloth which has two layers on the deck side for ultimate strength, with a 5mm Bamboo Veneer which is finished with the high quality epoxy resin. The result is the most durable board on the market which is super lightweight.
- Eco Blanks – it is essential to understand the elements that make up the core (centre) of your board. This is the component that you cannot see but is vital as it is the backbone a board. CMP SUP Boards are manufactured using a single pressure EPS mold which leaves no foam waste. Key features include being environmentally friendly, they offer a stronger and lighter foam, 100% accuracy and consistent boards shape.
- Reinforced Rails – All our Longboards are reinforced with Bamboo on the rails, nose and tail. This offers the board uncompromising strength on key components of the board.
What is included?
- 7 or 8 Foot Mini Mal Surfboard
- Tri Fin System – Includes with three 5 Inch Fins
- Bricks and Mortar Surfboard and SUP Store. Buy from a reputable Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. With a focus on quality Paddle boards and Surfboards for sale, they have been designing and producing Boards since 2009 and distribute this range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale.
- If you prefer a surfboard with a little more volume, see our Bamboo Performance Longboard.
Mini Mal Surfboard Specifications
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Fin Setup||Skill Level|
|7′ Mini Mal||21 1/2||2 3/4||45L||3 Fin Thruster – 5 Inch Fins||Beginner to Advanced|
|8′ Mini Mal||22 1/4||2 3/4||57L||3 Fin Thruster – 5 Inch Fins||Beginner to Advanced|