Paddle Board Crossover – CMP Boards Australia.
- The CMP Bamboo SUP Crossover is all about versatility and performance. Our best performing all rounder board, designed for recreational first-time paddlers to elite racers alike. Designed and tested on the Central Coast, this is a daily go to board. Doubling to be used in those knees to head size waves and enjoyed cruising on the lake. A perfect amount of rocker allows the paddle board to turn on the wave and easily get into those pockets. The Crossover maintains a full outline and enough width to offer a stable platform to enjoy on all days.
- CMP developed this range of stand up paddle boards as a quicker board, due to less volume than the fuller shaped cruiser they offered. A single to double concave, soft tail and refined rails allow this board to be playful across those turns.
- Utilizing advanced compression technology molding, as a result offering the latest in manufacturing techniques. CMP have gone to the expense of producing molds which make all the CMP Boards 30 percent stronger and 2kg lighter than the same volume board made by traditional methods.
- With a hi-polish professional finish over the beautiful bamboo finish allowing a smooth glide as you easily swift through flat or choppy water. All boards are constructed using a 3 layer system of 6 once epoxy resin which makes them super durable and a hand polished high gloss finish.
- Compression Moulded – Boards are produced utilizing advanced compression technology (ACT) moulding, as a result offering the latest in manufacturing techniques. CMP have gone to the expense of producing moulds which make all the CMP Boards 30 percent stronger and 2 kg lighter than the same volume board made by traditional methods such as hand shaped boards. Created by using heat compression whilst in a tightly developed mould plug. The low density foam core is encased in bamboo during production improving the impact resistance. These boards truly encompass a state of the art technology using the finest epoxy resins and fiberglass.
- Eco Blanks – it is essential to understand the elements that make up the core (centre) of your board. This is the component that you cannot see but is vital as it is the backbone of the paddle board. CMP SUP Boards are manufactured using a single pressure EPS mold which leaves no foam waste. Key features include being environmentally friendly, they offer a stronger and lighter foam, 100% accuracy and consistent boards shape.
- Ergo Butterfly Handle – The most comfortable grab handle found on any paddleboard is our ergo butterfly carry handle. You will not have to worry about fingers cramping or weak leverage as this handle has a comfortable and superior grip. Not many boards have the ability to be picked up from flat on the ground. Always consider how you are going to carry the board, all our designs have the built in carry ergonomic grab handle.
- Kevlar Infused – All our paddleboards are reinforced with Kevlar on the rails, nose and tail. This offers the board uncompromising strength on key components of the board.
What is included?
- Paddleboard – 10′, 10’6 (Aqua or Blue)
- 10 Foot Legrope
- Tri Fin System – Includes 8″ Centre Fin and 5″ Future Side Fins
- Heavy Duty Diamond Deck Grip
- Upgrade Options: Board Bag $50 and Carbon Fibre Paddle $100
- Free transit insurance – if your board is damaged in delivery we will replace it free of charge.
- Bricks and Mortar Stand up PaddleBoard Store. Buy from a reputable Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. With a focus on quality Stand up Paddleboards for sale, they have been designing and producing these SUP’s since 2009 and distribute this paddle board range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale.
- If you prefer a Bamboo Paddle board in this same Cruiser Shape You may like our two other colours in this range Bamboo SUP and Bamboo Turtle Paddle Board
|Crossover 10′||10′||32”||4’3/4”||170 Ltr||8” Box/2 x 5” Side Fins||10kg|
|Crossover 10’6″||10’6”||32”||4’3/4”||180 Ltr||8” Box/2 x 5” Side Fins||10.5kg|