The Flipper Pro is our 3.7m pedal kayak. Discover why this is the best value pedal fishing kayak on the Australian market.
- Pedal Flipper System consists of twin-flipper blades which can be paddled into shallow waters. This is a mayor benefit over propel pedal systems which can not paddle into shallow water without removing the system. A flipper pedal drive can be folded inwards which places them flat against the kayak hull to enable you to travel into low to no water.
- Luxury Framed Seat designed for ultimate comfort with the Extra Height and width allowing larger kayakers extra support. The Breathable mesh material combines with the aluminium frame to providing a breathable quick-dry seat. The perfect seat for a day on the water and your lower back will thank you for the extra support.
- Torpedo Shape with Rounded Edges allow for an increase in speed due to lower levels of resistance through the water. This allows for great manoeuvrability and increased stability. Engineered with attention to detail with excellent standing stability and foot room perfect elements to a fishing kayak.
- Adjustable Pedal Length can be set through the pedal crank which will ensure a comfortable stroke while powering the kayak. These leg length adjustments are done by setting the locator pin in the correct position on the pedal drive. A quick and easy task to complete.
- We Offer the Best Value in Pedal Kayaks on the market in Australia. With so many features the one most value is the flipper system and the many benefits over a propel system. Who wants to remove a drive every time they go near shallow water. A flipper system is the only system that is user-friendly.
- Removable Pedal Drive Unit with the click of the levers for flexibility to use with the supplied paddle instead of pedal power.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled plastic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included?
- 1 x Flipper Pro Kayak with Pedal Drive System
- 1 x Lightweight Paddle
- 1 x Luxury Framed Kayak Seat
- 1 x Rudder System with Foot Controlled Operation
- 2 x Side and Rear Heavy Duty Carry Handles with Paddle-Saver
- 4 x Built in Trolling Rod holders
- 1 x 360 Degree Adjustable Rod Holder
- Sit on Top Kayak Trolley
- Inflatable Life Jacket
- Kayak Carrier System
- Paddle Leash
- Kayak Wall Storage
- Pedal Powered Kayak Blog
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
|Flipper Pro||370cm||80cm||37cm||Kayak– 28kg
Pedal Drive– 8kg
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
|UV7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV7 = 7 years in full sun