Surfboard Ceiling Rack or SUP Rack – Perfect Storage Solution
If you want a heavy duty rack then aluminium is the safest surfboard storage rack on the market and being a solid sup rack you wont need to worry about your expensive boards.
This SUP rack is built with the same quality components as our wall mounted surfboard rack where you can read more great reviews from happy customers.
A benefit of our surfboard ceiling rack is the removable arms which can easily be removed with the push pin. Making installing this sup rack simple. The arms have our premium foam to protect your board whilst being stored.
If you are in the market for a sup rack or surfboard rack these are the ideal storage solution.
Alternative Storage Racks
- We do offer the alternate wall storage rack which might be worth consideration and suits surfboard and stand up paddle boards.
Specifications and Features
- Multipurpose – Can be used for stand up paddleboards, surfboards, longboard
- Arms can be removed with a simply push pin
- Loading Capacity: 30 kg
- Supplied with all the fittings including the set of 2 racks complete with screws
- Manufactured from aluminium with foam padding
- The extra length of the rack is perfect for a SUP board
- The 240 mm allowance between the bars allow enough room for multiple surfboard or longboards to be stacked if required, but would not allow multiple SUPS
- The overall height is 310 mm
- The total width of the arms is 600 mm each which makes it very versatile. The total width is 1200 mm
Recommended to Suit Many of our Boards Including:
- All our CMP and Funky SUP Stand up Paddleboards
- CMP Surfboard Range including all softboard, mini mal and longboards.
- Bricks and Mortar Stand up Paddle Board Store. Buy from a reputable Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW South Coast. With a focus on quality Paddle boards for sale, they have been designing and producing these SUP’s since 2009 and distribute this paddle board range from the CMP warehouse at Ulladulla.
- Our Blog Things to Consider when Buying a Surfboard Rack might be useful in helping decide on the best storage solution.