- V-Shaped Hull and Aqua dynamic Shape allow the kayak to move quickly in the water and ensure straight tracking with minimal effort. Perfect for both fishing and recreational kayaking and most suited to lakes and rivers.
- Very Stable with a Hard Chine which allows it straight tracking in the water and why this is one of the best double kayaks in the Australian market. The width of 86 cm provides ultimate stability which is very important for any sit-on top kayak and perfect for family and beginner kayakers.
- Versatility with Roomy Cockpit and the ability to paddle it solo, as a double or triple kayak. Moulded in grooved footrests allow any paddler no matter the height the comfort to adjust your position.
- Easy to Adapt Motor Mount with the back rod holders adapting to fit your bracket straight into the holes.
- UV Resistant Polyethylene Plastic is robust in nature and impact resistant. It is a material that is easily repaired and recyclable. To the kayaker this ultimately means it is unlikely to get easily damaged.
- Two Water Tight Storage Hatches to keep your essentials safe. It is important to look at the model of these hatches and go for a twist lock style as many clip styles break with use. Our kayak comes with two twist lock waterproof storage hatches.
- 10 Years Selling this Tandem Kayak and this is a great recreational all person kayak that suits all kayak levels and one the whole family will love.
Design and Construction
- Quality Assurance- All our kayaks are manufactured using LDPE polyethylene plastic which is an abrasion-resistant and durable material needed in the production of long lasting UV protected kayaks. We offer the highest quality build and ensure with a superior quality control. How do we achieve this? Every kayak has a minimum 3.5 mm thickness on the hull & wall.
To ensure quality control each kayak is drop tested to make sure that the polyethylene has bonded properly through the moulding process. After moulding every kayak is water tested to ensure perfect seals
- UV Stabilised- Rotomoulded UV stabilised polyethylene manufactured for our harsh Australian climate. All plastics are not the same (many cheap kayaks are made from recycled plastic which is brittle and lasts only a few years). We pride ourselves on the highest quality and material we use is virtually indestructible. Our quality is simply un-matched for the price and with a UV7 stabilise components these create durability and offer the extra assurance that your kayak has no air bubbles and won’t become brittle anytime soon. Yes 7 Full years in the sun!
What is included
- 1 x Flipper Pro Kayak with Pedal Drive System
- 2 x Lightweight Paddles
- 2 x Deluxe Kayak Seats
- 2 x Side and Rear Heavy Duty Carry Handles with Paddle-Saver
- 2 x Built in Trolling Rod Holders
- 2 x 360 Degree Adjustable Rod Holders
- Bricks and Mortar Kayak Store. Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. 10 Years as same owner operator.
|Model||Length||Width||Height||Kayak Weight||Maximum Weight Capacity||Warranty||Construction|
|Tandem + 1||370 cm||86 cm||40 cm||32 kg||240 kg
(For Ultimate stability)
|Kayak Hull– 3 Years
Parts– 12 Months
|UV 7 LDPE Rotomolded Polyethylene
UV 7 = 7 years in full sun