SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Made from Rustproof Anodized Aluminium
- The two arms move to fit most kayaks that have the self-draining holes
- Made with large 26cm diameter wheels to manoeuvre over rough uneven terrain
- Large Diameter tubing of 25mm for better strength
- Also an 86mm wide tyre to tackle that soft sand
- Guaranteed to move straight due to the craft being secured by the arms, unlike many other types of trolleys
- Folds down for easy storage within seconds
- The padded cross bars ensure your kayak is protected whilst being transported
- Size unfolded 72cm x 68cm x 29cm
How to use a kayak trolley
Do I need a kayak trolley and how do I know what style I need?
Ask yourself “can I carry the kayak to the water on my own?” Yes probably but I will be buggered by the end.
A trolley will make it so much easier, being designed to allow just one person to carry a kayak to the water. This is especially true with larger kayaks and most plastic kayaks that are heavy to carry without.
If you are unsure about which style of kayak is best for your kayak then contact us and we will be happy to provide further assistance!