- 1 x Fishing Kayak Snapper
- 1 x Light sports two piece paddle
- 1 x Deluxe padded kayak seat
- 4 x Free flush mounted rod holder
- 1 x 360 degree adjustable rod holder
- VERY STABLE: At 80 cm wide this provides stability and you can also stand up in this kayak with ease
- PROFILE: The pointed bow of the kayak allows for speed and to slice through the choppy water
- WEIGHT: This Kayak holds paddlers up to 120kg safely. If you are heavier then this than you will notice that you will lose your stability and as you paddle the water will lap over the kayak. So it can take heavier paddlers but you will not have stability and will get wet!! This is the same with any of these 2.9 metre Kayak brands – BEWARE OF THOSE RATING THEM AT 130-150KG!!
- MANAGEABLE: Just 22kg in weight these can be handled by just 1 person. Carry handles at the front, centre and rear are helpful
- PRODUCTION: Moulded from UV stabilised LDPE Polyethylene plastic. Plastic kayaks are very robust in nature
- STORAGE: Make sure you get a twist lock hatch as the clips can break on flip lid styles. This model comes with 2 twist lock waterproof storage hatches
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- 1 Light Sports Paddle – 2 Piece aluminium paddle with drip handle, they can be adjusted to be straight or offset
- Deluxe Padded Kayak Seat as pictured – This is so important for lower back support, they have a high back and loads of padding.
- Rod Holders – 1 x 360′ External adjustable rod holder and 4 free flush mounted fishing rod holders
- Waterproof hatches – Two waterproof hatches with twist lock hatch covers
- Foot Rests – Moulded ribbed foot rests to allow many height ranges to paddle with ease
- Front, rear and side carry handles
- Multiple drain plugs included – 6 drainage holes included with scupper plugs so you can easily drain if you get water in your kayak
- Drink Holder – Inbuilt drink bottle holder
BRICKS AND MORTAR KAYAK STORE – Buy from a reputable Kayak Store with a proven history. COME AND VIEW OUR RANGE IN STORE!!