Are you not sure how to decide on a paddle board size? You are searching for a paddleboard for sale but don’t know what the difference is? We can help!
10′ Paddle Board (Best Paddle board for lighter weight paddlers and those wanting to do more wave riding than flat paddling)
This is our smallest all rounder model and is perfect for those looking for a paddle board that will easily turn on waves, the soft edge and classic lines of this elite cruiser model make it an ideal length for those more advanced paddlers using it more in surf conditions and also a great size for light weight paddlers. The 10′ Elite Cruiser is the smallest all rounder paddle board in our range and a very versatile board, designed for any level of paddler from beginner to experienced. The all rounder shape is a classic shape and ideal for flat paddling or surf conditions. This size is suited to any paddler up to 85 kgs and has a volume of 170 litres.
10’6″ Paddle Board (A versatile and popular paddle board as it is mid-size and can perform well in surf and also glides on flat water)
If you are looking for a versatile paddle board that performs equal on flat water and in surf conditions, than this is the size for you. The 10’6″ Elite Cruiser is our most versatile size in our range and hence makes this a very popular model. With all the design elements of a performance board this has a wide body design and round tail which makes it a stable and easy to ride board. The flat mid-section design allows it to glide through flat water and the round full nose helps to get onto the waves. With a balanced rocker which allows for easy manoeuvrability and the classic lines of this all rounder shape with soft edges is perfect for turning and riding waves. This size board suits a paddler up to 95kgs and has a volume of 180 litres.
11’4″ Paddle Board (The ideal size for families as you can ride it together, it is super stable and fast to paddle due to its length)
If you are after a board more for flat paddling on the lake, and a SUP that is very stable than this could be the style you are looking for. This board has loads of floatation and with the added length this increases the speed you will travel, so is a much faster board for flat paddling. This is obviously a comparison to a shorter board, like a 10′ which is slower for flat paddling but much easier to turn on waves. Although I must point out this cruiser still has all the very important design elements of a performance board so performs well in surf conditions with its classic lines and soft edges you will glide onto the waves (much like a longboard). At a volume of 210 litres, this suits a paddler up to 120kgs.
THIS PADDLE BOARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 x Stand up Paddle Board in the Bamboo Sky Blue Elite Cruiser Design – 3 Sizes available 10′, 10’6″, 11’4″
- Tri Fin System – Includes 8″ Centre Fin and 5″ Future Side Fins
- 1 x High Density Diamond Deck Grip
THE BENEFITS OF A CMP BRAND PADDLE BOARD
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. They focus on quality Stand up Paddleboards and have been designing and producing these SUP’s since 2008 and distribute this paddle board range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale
- The main focus of CMP when it originated was to deliver a quality high performance SUP board range that was affordable. CMP is now known for the quality product, high performance and affordable range they produce
- CMP Paddle Boards Australia specialise in Stand up Paddleboards and distribute Australia Wide
DESIGN FEATURES OF THE ELITE CRUISER ALL ROUNDER SUP RANGE
- These hand finished paddle boards have a proven record for the professional finish and high level of performance in the water
- Manufactured using the two way air vent breather valve which is essential to prevent delamination. The type of breather valve is very important in the quality of a board.
- Lightweight 24kgs/sqm EPS high density core. The core is obviously the backbone of a board and so vital to the production of a quality SUP. Cheap Paddle boards do not last and so make sure a SUP has a high density core.
- All our boards are bamboo vacuum bagged wood sandwich construction
- A wide body design, flat mid-section, round tail which makes it a very stable board
- Round nose, classic lines with soft edges is perfect for turning on waves
- These are durable boards, constructed using a 3 layer system of 6 once Epoxy Resin and a high gloss hand polished finish.
- Has a full length Balsa wood stringer for strength
- Built in carry grab handle. So important to help in carrying your board
- Single Leg rope plug
- Tri Fin system with 8″ Centre Fin with adjustable centre fin box and two 5″ Future side fins
|All Rounder 10’||10”||32”||4’ 1/2”||170 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 85kg|
|All Rounder 10’6”||10’6”||32”||4’ 1/2”||180 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 95kg|
|All Rounder 11’4”||11’4”||33”||4’ ¾”||210 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 120kg|