Are you looking for a cheap paddle board package? This Package is for those after a premium quality SUP board in an affordable package. Do you need help on deciding on a SUP size?
10′ Paddle Board
A perfect size for paddlers that will do more wave riding than flat paddling. The smaller the SUP the easier to manoeuvre.
The 10′ Elite Cruiser is perfect for those looking for a shorter all-rounder board that performs well in surf conditions. The length allows you to easily turn and ride the waves and the classic all-rounder shape helps for you to get onto the wave.
This design is a favourite amongst all levels of riders. Such a versatile board because you can use it for flat paddling and in those perfect rolling waves.
10’6″ Paddle Board
This size board is very popular as it is really the most versatile board size in our range. The 10’6″ Cruiser has a wide body and round tail which enhances the floatation and allows for a very stable ride. The flat mid-section and balanced rocker make this easy to manoeuvre on the waves which is essential part of a classic all-rounder shape.
Allowing a paddler up to 95 kilograms, this is perfect for all levels. If you want to flat paddle and also ride rolling waves this could be the SUP size you are looking for.
11’4″ Paddle Board
This is the most popular model for families, loaded with floatation and a very stable board. This model has the benefit of paddling much faster on flat water with the increased length of 11’4 making it our longest SUP, which increases the speed you will paddle at. Of course, this is comparing a shorter all rounder board such as a 10′ which is not as fast as this board on flat water.
The classic lines of this all rounder shape, with soft edges and a balancer rocker allows for the SUP to paddle well in surf conditions. Also a great size for the family as it has a volume of 210 litres and holds up to 120kg.
THE BENEFITS OF A CMP BRAND PADDLE BOARD
- CMP Boards Australia is based on the NSW Central Coast. They focus on quality Stand up Paddleboards and have been designing and producing these SUP’s since 2008 and distribute this paddle board range from the CMP warehouse at Berkeley Vale
- The main focus of CMP when it originated was to deliver a quality high performance SUP board range that was affordable. CMP is now known for the quality product, high performance and affordable range they produce
- CMP Paddle Boards Australia specialise in Stand up Paddleboards and distribute Australia Wide
DESIGN FEATURES OF THE ELITE CRUISER ALL ROUNDER SUP RANGE
- These hand finished paddle boards have a proven record for the professional finish and high level of performance in the water
- Manufactured using the Gore USA two way air vent breather valve which is essential to prevent delamination. The type of breather valve is very important in the quality of a board.
- Lightweight 24kgs/sqm EPS high density core. The core is obviously the backbone of a board and so vital to the production of a quality SUP. Cheap Paddle boards do not last and so make sure a SUP has a high density core.
- All our boards are bamboo vacuum bagged wood sandwich construction
- A wide body design, flat mid-section, round tail which makes it a very stable board
- Round nose, classic lines with soft edges is perfect for turning on waves
- These are durable boards, constructed using a 3 layer system of 6 once Epoxy Resin and a high gloss hand polished finish.
- Has a full length Balsa wood stringer for strength
- Built in carry grab handle. So important to help in carrying your board
- Single Leg rope plug
- Tri Fin system with 8″ Centre Fin with adjustable centre fin box and two 5″ Future side fins
|All Rounder 10’||10”||32”||4’ 1/2”||170 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 85kg|
|All Rounder 10’6”||10’6”||32”||4’1/2”||180 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 95kg|
|All Rounder 11’4”||11’4”||33”||4’ 3/4”||210 Ltr||1 Box 8’/2 Side||Up to 120kg|