Soft Top SUP – Stand up Paddle Board
Soft Top SUP Design Features
- Full EVA deck with a layer of glass for added strength in the board and timber stringers. This is only ever used in high end soft top boards. This is very important in a board.
- The Single Fin system enables ample tracking for surf conditions due to the rounded square tail
- Foam Stand up Paddle Board – Manufactured from a EPS Foam Core Blank
- A Slick White HDPE Bottom which allows the board to glide through the water
- The very important soft black bumper rail which is vital to the strength and impact of a board. When choosing a board make sure that a board has a soft bumper rail.
- The ergonomic finger handle is designed to be comfortable for easy carrying
- Designed with a self-regulating vent plug to relieve the build-up of pressure in the core of the board
- Lightweight 24kgs/sqm EPS high density core. The core is obviously the backbone of a board and so vital to the production of a quality SUP. Cheap Paddleboards do not last and so make sure a SUP has a high-density core.
Soft Top SUP Specifications
- Length – 10’6″ x 32′ Wide x 4 3/4 Thick
- Volume – 200 Litres
- Capacity – 120kg