|Kayaks||12 months||Excludes normal wear and tear, damage caused by misuse or an accident, improper storage, discolouration, any alterations, damage caused during transportation.|
|Stand up Paddleboards||6 Months||Excludes normal wear including cosmetic issues such as dents, chips and scratches that occurred after purchase. Damage including snaps, dings, creases. Any alterations or modification. Broken fin boxes, compressions and heat damage.|
|Softboards||3 Months||Excludes cosmetic issues such as dents and scratches. Damage including snaps, dings, creases. Heat damage and broken fins.|
|Surfboards||3 Months||Excludes normal wear including cosmetic issues such as dents, chips and scratches that occurred after purchase. Damage including snaps, dings, creases. Any alterations or modification. Broken fin boxes, compressions and heat damage.|
|Paddles||3 Months||Excludes seized clasps on adjustable paddles and snaps or breaks.|
|Accessories||12 Months||Excludes using it above weight limitations. Modifications and alterations to any kayak or sup accessory.|
Full Warranty Terms
Some important terms of our warranty:
- Our warranty does not cover damage caused by a third party in transit.
- Any product used for commercial use, including hire, training school and the like.
- A claim made by any person other than the original purchaser.
- Our warranty will not cover the expense of returning any item, unless agreed by Weekend Warrior.
- Warranty will not be covered if care conditions are not followed.
Stand up Paddleboard, Surfboard, Softboard Warranty
It is SO IMPORTANT that before you begin using your board for the first time you are aware that Mother Nature is a very powerful source of energy and can be so unpredictable. Many things can damage a board including sharp objects, exposure to extremely hot weather and damage caused in surf conditions. Due to these external elements, we can not offer any guarantees for damage or breakage for circumstances out of our control.
What is covered by warranty
- This warranty covers any substantial defects in materials and workmanship which arise.
What is not covered by warranty
- Normal wear and discoloration including cosmetic issues such as dents, chips, scratches that occurred after purchase
- Damage or breakage caused in surf conditions or impact including hitting an object or running up on the sand. This includes in waves or shore break, as damage from impact is out of our control.
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications to any part of the product
- Improper storage or handling including storing outside in the external elements or in a very hot place like a tin shed
- Damage caused by excessive heat exposure including direct sunlight, time in a closed up car which acts as an oven as it gets so hot and or the board bag. PLEASE make sure you understand that any Epoxy Board which has a foam core can’t handle the heat which means if you expose it to too much heat it could delaminate. It is fine to take it out in the water on a hot day but DO NOT ever leave it in the sun once you take it out of the water.
Weekend Warrior offers a full 12 month warranty on all Kayak, Waveski Products including all accessories. This warranty covers substantial defects in materials and workmanship in the hull and outfitting components (including fittings, storage hatches, rudders and the like) on our WW Kayaks, subject to the exceptions listed below:
- This warranty does not cover any problems resulting from abuse, misuse, commercial use, or ordinary wear (such as, for example, abrasions, chipping or colour fading), or from failure to use or care for the Weekend Warrior Product.
- This warranty does not cover Kayaks that have been altered structurally, repaired, misused or modified or that have been subjected to stresses beyond the physical limits of the boat’s material.
- Cosmetic flaws that do not affect the performance or how the product functions will not be covered.
- Our warranty does not cover damage caused by impact of a wave. It also does not cover a kayak or waveski that has had improper storage or handling.
General Warranty Claim and Terms
The warranty is effective from the date of purchase via our website or in our store. Your receipt can be used as proof of purchase if a warranty claim is required.We at Weekend Warrior will offer repair or replacement whichever is appropriate as determined by us.
We’re here to help. If you have any problems give Chad a call directly on 0416004440 or email us at [email protected]